My Baby Girl

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Daddy Boot Camp Update

Daddy boot camp was a great success! It was a bit more 'formal' than Dan was expecting (sorry, no pics!)...but he learned a LOT about planning for labor, delivery, post delivery, taking baby home, basic baby care. The whole premise was 'veteran dads' vs 'new dads' - so the veteran dads were there teaching them the ropes - they even had real babies! It really got Dan more excited about the baby, and he's really looking forward to the rest of our classes.

I put together my stroller - yes all by myself! My friends Shannah and Matt bought it for us, though they insist we call it a pram :-) Below are a few pics of Dan and I with the pram. Rylie is scared of it, which I need to get her over here quickly!

Off to pilates, yah for Saturdays!


3 comments:

SWTrigal said...

that is so funny about Riley being afraid of the stroller..er..pram.. LOL!

Anonymous said...

A pram...how "proper" - Uncle Nigel can relate, I'm sure. Glad to hear some updates. :-)
Love, Aunt Linda

Tania said...

I think it is funny too.. that she is scared of the thing.. maybe take her for walks with it before the baby is born so she is used to it by then?? hmm.. :) love ya!! Glad Dan had fun at class!