My Baby Girl

Monday, October 6, 2008

Nursery Update

We've been working on our nursery the last week or so...no pics on the walls yet, but here's some photo's of our progress!





I am 34 weeks tomorrow - woo hoo! My latest complaint is numb fingertips - WTH! it's a minor issue, but it is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying. My hands are swollen, I'm sure there is a nerve issue or something. We are going to a breastfeeding class tonight -it is supposedly for couples, Dan's going to kill me if he's the only guy there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute room. Dan looks really "comfortable" inthe rocker - just missong the bundle of joy!. Blessings to you. Love, Aunt Linda

Molly said...

Gret looking room, Becca. Dan looks the part!!! :-)
Waiting is the hardest part.....
Love you
Aunt Molly

Tania said...

That room looks great!! I think it would be fine for Dan to be the only dad there! He is a good and interrested and loving and caring father and husband. :)love you!
Tania

Anonymous said...

Very cute Becca. I love the pink. Have fun waiting for Hadley you're almost there!! Love Heather

SWTrigal said...

Hey where are the new belly shots and where is "the rocking chair"?
:)