My Baby Girl

Sunday, October 26, 2008

37 weeks... well almost

Just shy of 37 weeks, here are some pictures... my face is looking quite plump, I guess when you are up 40lbs it has to show somewhere - ha! Still feeling pretty good - sleeping well still which is great. Went to the dr on Friday, everything checked out good. I'm 1/2 cm dialated, which doesn't mean much at this point :o) I am going weekly now...so we'll see if there's any progress made next Friday. We have our last 'birthing' class tonight - the classes have been good, but I'm kind of done sitting through 3-4 hour sessions twice a week!


5 comments:

SWTrigal said...

Baby Hadley is certainly growing. Can't wait to see that little one!
:)

Peggy said...

Good progress, Becca! It won't be long now!

Molly said...

You look awesome Becca! I know you are getting anxious! Just keep breathing....... :-)

Anonymous said...

You look good Becs!!! Hang in there - you're almost to the really good part :)

Tania said...

so cute!!! K.. it is after next friday.. update?! :)
Tania