My Baby Girl

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dan loves his waders!







This week is bu-sy! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Last weekend's camping trip was great! We ended up leaving on Saturday morning, because of course the one weekend a year we go camping, it's RAINING cats and dogs!! We did NOT let that ruin our fun :-) We drove up to a campsite about 15 miles from Keystone, CO and we got a campsite right on the river. It was just gorgeous! We drove up with the Frame's and Ryan met us up there later that afternoon. The boys went off-roading in Ryan's SUV - Michelle and I went for a little hike! We came back, drank wine and the boys made us steak and corn on the grill - it was the BEST! Right before we left, we took all of the SUV's up to the peak (or nearly anyway) of the mountain, at just over 12,000 feet - it was like we were on top of the world. I just love Colorado! We stopped by Keystone on the way out for lunch, the jazz fest was there this weekend, so lots of people, shops, music and food. Took us 3 hours to get home, traffic was nuts - but got home with enough time to unload and clean everything up! I can't wait to go again :-)

I got my first bikini wax today - like the first ever - let me just say....OOOWWWWUUUCCH! The things women go through!

We are off to Vail this weekend with Dan's family - we got Dan's dad a 3BR condo for this weekend for Father's Day. We are all very excited, I am particularly looking forward to renting mountain bikes and doing some downhill biking!

Including some pics from Keystone.....rest are at this link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/19609529@N00/sets/72157601294823035

No comments: