My Baby Girl

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I was tagged - info about me....

I was tagged by my mom - SWTrigal

Jobs I’ve Held pre-college:
Bus-girl at the Wild Plum, Cliff’s Amusement Park (Eco crew & ride operator), Hot Dog on a Stick

During College:
Hot Dog on a Stick (summertime, holidays), landscape work for UNC (Colorado), internship at Loveland Industries

After College:
Hewlett-Packard – Financial Analyst and Project Manager

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
Pretty Woman
Rudy
Shawshank Redemption
Devil Wears Prada (lame I know)


My Guilty Pleasures:
Dr Pepper
Cheesy Enchiladas
Reality TV
White Wine


Places I Have Lived (in order):
Albuquerque, NM
Greeley, CO
San Jose, CA
Sunnyvale, CA
Littleton, CO


Shows I Enjoy:
Big Brother
Grey's Anatomy
Project Runway

48 Hours Mystery
Top Chef
America’s Next Top Model


Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Various US – all over Colorado and California, NYC, Seattle, Portland, Nashville
Caribbean
Zurich
London (1 day only!)


Favorite Foods:
MEXICAN – what else is there

Websites I Visit Daily:
Yahoo.com
Myfamily.com
Cravingbagels.com
Myspace.com
Blogspot.com


Awards I’ve Won:
Gosh I have no idea – I guess someone needs to grant me an award here soon, I’m surely deserving of daughter or sister of the year or something!

Body Parts I Have Injured:
Broken nose - I was standing behind a kid who swung a golf club into my face
Eardrum burst – ear doctor visit gone bad
I have been lucky, no other broken bones!


Nicknames You’ve Been Called:
Reber, Bec, Becs, Rebs, Big Fish, B, Killer Tomato, Big Bec

Now, I guess I get to tag more people:
Allison – she’s always up for these
Davis – you are the only other person that might read this

1 comment:

carmeezie said...

I do it on your site or mine?